Friday, October 21, 2011

Settling Into New Orleans

Getting back into the groove of life in New Orleans. It's a pretty fun place to be and once you accept something for what it is instead of wishing it was something else, things get a little easier. I was lamenting that New Orleans has no mountains or rocks, but now I am pumped to explore the bayous and swamps a little bit and see some country. And horsepens 40 is only one long days drive away if I really need to go climbing I can take a few days out of town.

Still hoping to get onto some productions here, and doing some good networking and outreach, so something will happen. Trailer is set up in the backyard of the Zeigtgeist movie place on OC Haley and will be selling wraps there in addition, I think, to the saint which is a late night bar in the lower garden dist. off of magazine. I hope to find someone who wants to stay up that late, cause I don't want to do that all the time, but it could be a good little money maker as late night food is not that good here and not that plentiful either.

Anyway, here are some more videos of life both on the road and in New Orleans. Still sorting stuff out from the road trip, part of me wants to jump back on the highway and see some more country. For now, the empress does not ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment